- Applicants must be currently enrolled at an accredited 2-year college or 4-year university during the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Students of all majors are encouraged to apply.
- For applicants under 18, must have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- “The Importance Of Sleep For College Students”
- “How Does Lack Of Sleep Influences Student’s Academic And Sport Performance”
- “Сaffeine And Energy Drinks: The Enemy Of Sleep”
- “Why Does The Teenage Brain Need More Sleep”
- “The Importance Of Sleep After Learning New Information”
- “Mental Causes Of Insomnia”
- “Sleep Deprivation Effects”
- “Do Women Need More Sleep Than Men”
- “Causes Of Nightmares During Pregnancy”
- “Lucid Dreaming And Rem Sleep”
Send your work to email@example.com
(note: put “Scholarship – /*your topic*/” in the subject).
- Save the file as .DOC before sending it
- Make sure it is at least 500 words long
- Include a document which proves you’re a college student at the moment of applying
- Include your full name, e-mail, phone and address so we can contact you in case you’re chosen as a winner
- Subscribe to our scholarship newsletter in the form below
The winner will be announced on May 10, 2018 via email newsletter (don’t forget to subscribe in form above) and we will contact the winner directly to his email.
Have any additional questions? Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck from DreamOris Team!